Goodness Organic Earthworms
Trusted by Farmers
Vermicompost is the product of the composting process using various species of worms, usually red wigglers, white worms, and other earthworms, to create a mixture of decomposing vegetable or food waste, bedding materials.
Vermicompost contains water-soluble nutrients and is an excellent, nutrient-rich organic fertilizer and soil conditioner.
Advantages of Vermicompost
Some of the major Advantages of Vermicompost are:
- It helps in the all-round development of plants.
- Not only does the size and number of flowers per plant increase upon application of Garden Gold vermicompost but the number of fruits increases substantially by the regular application.
- Plants show healthy growth as the plant’s immunity towards toxic materials is increased exponentially along with the capacity of the soil to retain water.
- In the long run, your plants and soil get enriched in a healthy and natural way.
- Improves soil physical structure.
- Helps multiplication of microbes and maintain normal soil pH
- As particle size is very small, so plants can absorb very easily.
- Contains almost all essential nutrients and hormones for plants growth.
- Improves the water holding capacity of the soil.
- You gain satisfaction with a colorful garden and by giving your contribution to protecting Mother Earth by adopting an organic method of gardening!!!
- The Plants remain evergreen.
- It gives the plants protection again diseases.
- It removes all Kinds of deficiency in the plants.
Process of Vermicompost
We at goodness organic follow the most robust and technically enhanced infrastructure for manufacturing organic manure from Farm Yard Manure.
Farm Yard Manure is basically made up of digested grass and grain. Cow dung is high in organic materials and rich in nutrients. It contains about 3 percent nitrogen, 2 percent phosphorus, and 1 percent potassium (3-2-1 NPK).
- Farm Yard Manure is collected from near my villages where proper sheds are maintained for cow & buffalos.
- Farm Yard Manure is mixed with the worms & beds are created.
- All beds should be properly covered to ensure perfect temperature is maintained.
- The finished product is furthered filtered with the help of a mash to get the finest for of Garden Gold organic manure.
- Packed in high quality HDP bags to maintain the right percentage of humidity & nitrogen.
Why Vermicompost is a better option than chemical fertilizers:
Vermicompost / Chemical Fertilizer
Very high organic carbon & humus which helps in improving soil. / No presence of organic carbon & humus.
Increases moisture retention capacity of the soil. /Reduces moisture retention capacity of the soil.
Improves soil texture for better aeration. /Damages soil texture to reduce aeration.
Helps in controlling salinity & alkalinity conditions. /Increases salinity & alkalinity conditions.
Contains all macro nutrients like Nitrogen, Phosphorus, Potassium. / Mostly contains any one of the three nutrients.
- Free Eco-Friendly Carry Bag (Made up of 100% Cotton) | Complete Food for The Soil, Enriched with Cow Urine.
- Vermicompost is a nutrient rich organic supplement used in home gardening for healthy & fast growth of plants.
- It is 100% natural & organic with no mixing of any other substances.
- It Contains Vermicompost Which Improves The Health And Overall Growth Of The Plant And The Quality Of The Soil And Encourages The Growth Of New Shoots/Leaves And Leaf Pigmentation Ensuring More Bright Coloured Flowers & Leaves.
- Enhances Growth of all kinds of plants, flowers, vegetables, herbs, fruits, trees.
- Increases Nutrients in Soil. | Improvises soil and aerates it through natural processes.
- Increases Fertilit and Yield -Worm Castings are proven to increase seed germination success. You'll see more flower and fruit production.
- Increases water holding capacity and stimulate plant growth and activity.
- Fine Textured Moist Vermicompost. Contains beneficial soil organisms for soil enrichment.